WHO ARE WE
Dominican Wellspring is a retreat house in St Joseph, Trinidad directed by Sr. Gail Jagroop O.P., a Dominican Sister of Sinsinawa.
- OUR VISION We at Dominican Wellspring, immersed in Dominic’s charism to PRAISE, to BLESS and to PREACH, provide a sacred space, to call people to God and to fullness of life.
Sr. Gail Jagroop O.P. is a Dominican Sister of Sinsinawa, Wisconsin USA. www.sinsinawa.org
For 27 years Sr. Gail served as a teacher of Chemistry and Religious Education. In addition to a Master’s Degree in Theological Studies from the University of Dayton in Ohio, she has also pursued courses in Spirituality, Spiritual Direction, Preaching and Directing Retreats.
Sr. Gail has directed retreats on a variety of subjects and to various groups for over twenty years. Presently she is the Retreat Leader and Spiritual Director.
We are here for Parish Groups, Catechists, RCIA and Confirmation Candidates, Youth, Students, Teachers, Women, Retired Persons.
- Directed Group Retreats, Seminars, and Days/Mornings of Reflection around themes including: Spirituality, Liturgy, Bible Study, Prayer.
- Self-Directed Personal Retreats for those wanting quiet time to rest and reflect. (Limited to two persons)
- Customized Retreats for particular groups as requested.
- Overnight Retreats for individuals. (Limited to two persons)
- Facilities for Small Group Conferences
Through customized retreat programs we aim to help persons to . . .
- “Discover the depth of God and the depth of themselves.” Psalm 42:7
- “Come to a deeper consciousness of who they are as persons made in the image and likeness of God.” Gen. 1:27
- “Become more integrated in body mind and spirit so as to realize the fullness of life offered by Jesus in the Gospels” John 10:10.